We manufacture Deep Penetrating, Good Hole and Big Hole shaped charges to the highest quality and performance standards. In particular, our DPEX product line, which uses energetic materials in the liner, has been recognized for its superior ability to enhance well productivity.
In addition to open face shaped charges, we offer a range of encapsulated through tubing systems. The DynaEnergetics™ R&D team regularly carries out testing and certifies shaped charges in accordance with the API RP 19b recommended practice published by the American Petroleum Institute.
DynaEnergetics™ high performance shaped charges cover the widest range of applications and downhole conditions. Our performance summary provides entry hole, total target pentration and gun configuration data for our most common charges. Tests carried out in accordance with API 19B highlight the witnessed performance of DynaEnergetics™ shaped charges.
- Steel cases corrosion-protected through zinc coating
- Zinc cases for low debris applications
- Temperature rating up to 260°C (500°F)
- Pressure rating up to 1,720 bar (25,000 psi)
- Explosive powder weight control with a tolerance of +/- 0.2 g
- Digital control of loading pressure with tolerances of less than 1%
- 1.4 D transport classification as standard
- 1.4 S transport classification available for all shaped charges of 26g explosive load and below